10 Reasons Why SOME eRelationships donít Work
You are single, bored and you just have nothing to do. It is another miserable day like the day before. You need someone to talk to and you are turning on the computer, browsing some... dating sites. There are so many people... singles, like you are.What should you ask from them? Can they change your life for better?
The answer to the last question is up to you. Would you let a person you have met online to change your life? Are you willing to do this? Do you trust someone you have met this way?
SOME people simply do not have the courage to let an online relationship to develop and change in a normal healthy relationship. Are you one of them?
Let me re-ensure you that online relationships really are working, and yes it can change your entire life, in a good way. :) But there are some impediments or mistakes which are leading to the end of the relationship between two people that could have had a good future together:
1. First of all if you do not take people you are taking to too seriously, you will be treated the same way.
2. Being too secret and reserved. If you do not tell things about you and you are not working to develop a relationship, nobody will make this for you.
3. Trust or lack of trust is the biggest impediment of an eRelathionship. You have to try to get the people you are taking to trust in you, and then find out if that person is a trustworthy one. There are so many ways to check out this. 4. Being shy. If you are interested in someone and you want to meet her/him offline, let her/him know this. What do you have to lose?
5. Fear of disappointment or fear of becoming a victim of someone with bad intentions can make you paranoid. It is good to be preventive but not exaggerate about this. It is not funny and will pull people away.
6. Unbelieving. If you do not believe that an eRelathionship can become something more then it is, you will not pay too much attention and... You get exactly what you give and some more, donít you?
7. Do not make that relationship a priority in your life. Any human needs to feel that is important for someone, that is the center of someone life, even if you have meet that human online. Donít you feel the same? Wouldn't you pay more attention to someone if you would know that you are a priority in his/her life?
8. Not making the next step. Talking online can be fun but it is not enough to get to know a person better and after a while it can become boring. Talking on the phone can help you two to develop the relationship and do not forget that you can feel chemistry only when you two are meeting face to face, touching each other, feeling the smell of her/his perfume.
9. Beeing insincere, pretending that you are something that you are not will lead you eventually to the end of any relationship. So be honest from the very beginning, maybe you have just meat the mach of your life, don't take the risk to lose her because of a stupid mistake.
10. Thinking that online dating sites are some kind of shops where you can find a lover like you find a pear of shoes, and if you are braking the shoes you can go back to that shop and buy another pair just like the first. It is not true, every human, every soul is unique. If you lose her/him it is for good. So I am sure that you will have problems like all couples have but it is worthy to make the effort to solve these problems together.
Be happy that the technology gives you the chance to meet your match online, but do not waste this chance, it could never come back to you.
You only live once, so live it well! Many great women are waiting for love right now at www.eBridex.com