Now days majorly jobs are sitting one. Men or women both have to sit for long hours in their offices on the same seat everyday. They are eating & drinking on the same seat sometimes due to heavy work load. Thus many diseases may occur because lack of work practices in daily routine and causes diseases such as indigestion, diabetics, fatness or ugly figure.
Many fitness instructors have been suggested to join some Jims or go for playing some outdoor games in Neighborhood Park on regular basis. The regular slow to high speed walking can be the good option apart from that people can play game such as ‘Badminton’. There are lots of benefits of badminton playing on regular basis. It can be the best work out in the early morning hours along with your friends or family members.
• The best health benefits are achieved by playing badminton for at least 30 minutes a day after suitable warm up. Studies says that playing badminton till you get an increase in heart rate or mild breathlessness regularly in the middle age lowers the risk of death by about 23% that equaling in increased 2 years of your life ages.
• People can achieve decrease of bad cholesterol and increase in good cholesterol with regular badminton playing. In our body, total cholesterol, triglycerides, low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and very low density lipoproteins (VLDL) are bad cholesterols and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) is the only good cholesterol.Reeducation in the level of bad cholesterolsstopping heart attacks and strokes etc.
• When releasing the sweats while playing the badminton and mixing with your dear ones early in the morning normalize your blood circulations that help in removing your hypertensions. Later on without medicines you can lead a normal life if you wish to do so.
• Physical activity is one of the major factors that prevent osteoporosis, regardless of the age and sex of any individual. Playing badminton helps in promoting activity of the bone forming cells and also in the adjustment of calcium in the bone milieu, thereby strengthening it.
• Playing regular badminton helps to reduce incidence of cancers like cancer of the large bowel and cancer of breast.
In short, playing badminton keeps you feel healthy, robust, inspired, passionate and young. It helps to ward off dejection, nervousness, stress and decrease self-esteem too. It also helps in enjoying a better sleep in the night, thereby reducing the incidence of pre-existing diseases getting somber due to lack of sleep.
Health benefits of eating Popcorns may conclude as:
Popcorns are made up of a grain known as maize whichis different from regular corns. These maize need to be cooked in a popcorn machine, pan or microwave until the corns turns into soft fluffy popcorns. Usually it is mixed with butter or salt but that would deprive it of the health benefits of popcorn. Instead of that you can use red chili, garlic powder, parmesan cheese powder or cocoa powder for a healthier and tasty option with less fat contents.
Nutrients present in popcorns:Popcorns are rich in antioxidant, fiber, iron, phosphorous, vitamin E; Vitamin B complexalso provides healthy fats, riboflavin and thiamine. These nutrients enlarge the immune system and protect the body from heart disease etc. on the natural bases.In order to endure the health benefits of eating popcorns, don’t snack it with butter, oil, chocolate or salt, doing so it may cause other health issues like increase of weight or clogged arteries.
Benefits of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)\ Morale Vitamin:-
Thiamin or Vitamin B1 is one of the essential ingredients that requires by the body.It converts carbohydrates into energy. Thiamin helps the body to make thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), without which the body is unable to convert food into energy.
* Vitamin B1 also keeps your heart muscles healthy so that the heart works properly. It also maintainsthe well-functioning of brain and nervous system. In fact, vitamin B1 is very important for a healthy mental state and also known as "morale vitamin".
* We can suggest you good sources of thiamine such as Wheat germ, sunflower seeds, nuts, oranges, beans and peas, raisins, asparagus, cauliflower, potatoes, milk, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, and brown rice. It is also found in salmon steak, pork, beef and chicken and fortified breads and cereals.
* Some bad habits like smoking and being alcoholic interfering with thiamin absorption in the body. So try to avoid this.
This article has been written and posted by a health advisor working at bookmydoctor.com, who also provides free of cost consultancy to patients and advise to search and find, benefits of badminton
By visiting the site they also find benefits of thiamine
and can book their health benefits of eating popcorn