Everything is going modern these days, including calendars. While calendars are of course a very traditional two dimensional paper print, there is no reason why you cannot upgrade it to more popular and contemporary design styles. In fact, it is recommended that you upgrade your new 2012 calendars to these more modern design styles. If you ever hope for your calendars to be more accepted and more popular, you will want to adopt those modern layouts and design techniques.
So, for your reference, here are the right modern style design tips for custom printable calendars. Use this on your wall calendars and desk calendars and you will get the best and most popular designs for your calendars 2012.
1. Bright and fun colors One of the best modern design tricks that you can put into your 2012 calendars are brighter and more fun colors. Gone are the days when minimalist color hues were the rage.
Nowadays, with the modern design styles dictated by the Internet, you can effectively use more fun colors such as bright blues, bright oranges and bright yellows. People nowadays actually like posting these kinds of brighter color calendars, and you can of course get your own custom printable calendars picked up just by going for these new colors.
2. Cuter and rounder symbols It will also be a good idea to use cuter and rounder graphical symbols in your calendar templates. The typical hard and pointed edges for calendar tables and logos are just simply too common and of course too old looking.
Using sleeker and rounder symbols on the other hand makes the calendars look more current and stylish, perfect especially for marketing calendars that are designed to impress. So why not redesign your logo and others special symbols in your calendars. This will add that cute new modern look that is perfect for modern calendars of today.
3. Enhanced vivid graphics A modern custom calendar will not be considered a modern calendar if you do not use enhanced vivid graphics. Almost all marketing images meant for marketing distribution pass through enhancement using software like Adobe Photoshop.
The better and more vivid the graphics are, the more impressed people can become really. So do not forget to run your images through the Photoshop gauntlet and have them approved for mass custom calendar production.
4. Sleek fonts Of course, do not let your text fall behind. You should also try to use sleek web 2.0 fonts to match the more modern looking colors and graphics that you are applying to those desk calendars and wall calendars. These fresh new fonts have that special smooth and sleek look that of course are the ones people see in the Internet. The more modern your calendars look like with these fonts, the better they will perform. So why not shop for a few new font styles for your newest calendars 2012.
5. Extra dimensions and shadows Finally, you can hem in that modern style by using extra dimensions and shadow effects on your fonts. Add dimensions by using a more isometric view for logos and graphics in your calendar. Add shadow effects simply by using the special shadow features in design applications along with the use of layers. These add that simulated and expanded view of your color calendars making them a lot more good looking and decorative.
So those are all the key modern design tips that you need to know in styling your custom color calendars. The more you use these modern designs, the more likely you will succeed Good luck!
For more information, you can visit this page on http://www.unitedgraphics.com/Product/calendars