10 Easy tips to make money off your website
This article is intended to teach you step by step how to get started and more importantly, make money from your website. We will teach you how to start a home based website business. Please leave us comments, questions, or success stories so that we can improve this guide.
Hundreds of thousands of webmasters across the world make money with their websites. Why not you? Here are 10 easy tips that you can use on your website to make it profitable.
- Google AdSense - Make money selling advertising space. While banner ads are not worth your time for the most part, Google AdSense is. Many web site owners make a comfortable living off of AdSense profit alone.
- Affiliate Marketing - Make money referring your website traffic to other web sites. Don’t have a product? That is 100% O. K. Just add someone else product to your site by joining an affiliate program and forget about it. If you have related content (free information) you will see a slow trickle of income from your affiliate links.
- Write an eBook - Sell your own idea or product. I know it sounds like a day dream, but people do this all the time. In fact, it is the most common method that people use to make money. Write an eBook, offer consultations, or make something people will use. In this category, you are only limited by your imagination.
- Create an online directory - Sell text links. Add a directory area to your site and offer to place links to other web sites for a small fee.
- Become a Paid Blogger. Offer to blog for companies. Blogging is fast becoming an important link building strategy for online companies. There are hundreds of small businesses that could benefit from a professional blog but, do not have the resources to hire a full time employee. You have a website, put it to use!
- Open your own eBay store. Buy low, sell high. There is no easier place to sell than online with your own eBay store. You can concentrate on a particular type of product like coins and antiques or you can sell a wide variety.
- Host an online competition. Offer prizes for the first, second and third place winners. Your competition can be on almost anything. Think of a way to offer a competition, create a small entry fee and you are set!
- Create a members only area. You can create a members only site about anything from Fan Clubs, Online Newsletters, Courses and Training, Stock Trading Tips, Dating Sites, Personal Advice, Horoscopes, Family Trees, and so on. Again, your only limitation is your imagination. If you have a site already up and running, offer something in your paid member’s area that they cannot easily get for free.
- Begin a paid advice service. Free information is great and will draw readers to your site. Once there, help the reader out with some basic information. Save the real “meat” for those that are willing to pay a small fee.
- Sell your site. Why drag on a project for years when you can get in, get out and turn a quick (albeit smaller) profit? Create your site, get it listed in the search engines, make sure you get a few dollars a week in online advertising and sell your site for a few thousand dollars.
Again, these are just a few of the ways you can make money from your website. For more information about making money at home click here.
Since you have read this article might want to see this site, which also provides an opportunity to profit $25 to $100 per hour.