Whole life insurance covers you for your entire life, not just for a specific period or term. Because your premium stays the same until the policy is paid for, it's important that you find the cheapest whole life insurance quote.Look Online
The Internet is your best source for finding the cheapest whole life insurance quote. With insurance comparison websites you can complete a questionnaire about what kind of insurance you want. The websites will ask such information as:
* Your age
* How much insurance you want
* Whether you smoke
* Whether you work in a hazardous occupation
* Whether you have any risky hobbies
* Whether you have any health conditions
Once you complete the questionnaire you'll get fast quotes from multiple companies. You can then easily compare the quotes and choose the best one for you. (See link below.)
When you get your whole life insurance quotes, look for companies that offer no-load or low-load whole life insurance policies. These policies may be the cheapest choice for you because they include little or no sales commissions. Save on Your Whole Life Insurance Quote
Because whole life insurance builds up cash value, it can be an expensive form of insurance. However, there are ways you can save on your whole life insurance:
* Check the price of several insurance amounts with the same company. Sometimes more insurance actually costs less. For example, a company might charge $1.00 per $1,000 of coverage up to $249,999, but 90 cents per $1,000 of coverage over $250,000. So it would cost less to get $250,000 worth of coverage than $245,000.
* Change your habits. If you stop smoking and lose weight, you can save up to 50% on your premiums.
* If you have a health condition, look for a whole life insurance company that specializes in people with that condition.
* Ask about hidden fees. For example, your insurer might charge you to set up an automatic payment plan.
or click on the following link to get the cheapest whole life insurance quote online
in your area from top-rated companies and see how much you can save. You can get more life insurance tips by checking out their "Articles" section.
Source: Submit Articles at ArticlesBase.com
About the Author:
The authors, Brian Stevens and Stacey Schifferdecker, have spent 30 years in the insurance and finance industries, and have written a number of articles on getting the cheapest whole life insurance quotes online.
Article By: Brian Stevens