Every marketer that uses postcard printing for direct mail marketing needs to pick that winning design. Not every beautiful design works effectively in marketing and you cannot just whip up something good looking.
It takes some deliberate choices and even some research to pick up that truly winning design for color postcards. If you want to really succeed, you have to really take stock and see what is best for your campaign. Let me help you with deciding on that winning design for your own custom postcards. A few important considerations will help you pick the most appropriate designs that produce results.
1. Look at the most popular themes in your market – First up, you should first consider the most popular themes in your market. Are the typical marketing prints nowadays large or small sized? What kinds of images do they display? What are the dominant colors used in their color theme? What materials are used in printing? Try to figure out all these important information. You do not want to be left behind in the current trends. Being left behind means that your outputs would look old and outdated in the eyes of your market.
2. Consider the REAL tastes of your target market
– To get the winning design for marketing, you should also consider the REAL TASTES of your target market. Do your potential audiences like pictures of great landscapes? Do they like pictures of beautiful models? Do they like art themed postcards or do they like direct text color designs? Knowing the real tastes of your market can lead you to create the best and winning design. So make sure that you do your research and figure it out.
3. Write an original compelling title
– A winning design is also typically marked win an original and compelling title. Hence, you should work hard in composing a title that is very unique, amazing and highly memorable. Try to write down a few good ideas, redefine them and share them with your colleagues and friends. The most successful and winning in marketing typically have unique and often witty titles so make sure that you write something similar on your own.
4. Use distinctive colors and inks
– To further hem in the significance, you can use more distinctive colors and inks in your printing design. Use exotic colors that are not really used too much. Additionally, try to ask if it is possible to use distinctive glossy inks to further make the designs look more noticeable. This will be your key to a highly successful and appropriate theme so make sure that you decide on this properly.
5. Use designs with real people and real emotions
– Finally, the best typically have layouts that have real people with real emotions in them. It is important for you to have real models that can be related to. That human element goes a long way into connecting to your readers, so you should really use these kinds of designs out for your own.
Now you know all the important considerations and steps that will help you pick the best and winning designs for your postcard marketing designs. Make sure you remember everything.
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the developments in postcards
and postcard printing
that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.
Article By: Kaye Z. Marks