Do you want to optimize the benefits that you get from flyer printing? Well, you can do this easily enough by just answering a few pertinent questions.
These will be about the design as well as the strategies you employed in printing and deployment. Let me give you the five most important questions that you should ask about your flyers to get things optimized. Just go through the list of questions below one by one.
1. Are you displaying the right intriguing headline? – Headlines are one of the most important elements in most color flyers. You should always be asking if your own custom flyers have the right intriguing headline for your campaign. You cannot just describe something just like a newspaper headline. That headline must be more of a teasing headline that encourages people to read more. People must be intrigued with the promise of knowledge or some very beneficial opportunity when they read the headline. So make sure you check if you have this.
2. Does the flyer have a memorable image?
– The cover images are also something that you should always optimize. You should ask yourself if such has memorable and impressive images on its cover. Did you place in a high-resolution photograph or graphic? Is it just a low-resolution clip-art or web image? Always make it as high quality as possible to get the best results.
3. Do you have the right sized color template?
– You might also want to ask yourself if you used the right sized template. Not all templates are optimized for all marketing objectives. Some might be too big or too small to really be effective at certain advertising campaigns in specific locations. So try to analyze and see if indeed they are well suited to your market and distribution tools. The better suited they are, the more optimized they should be.
4. Are you distributing to the right areas?
– You should also check if indeed you have the right target areas for distribution. As anyone who has invested in printing will tell you, half of the success in flyer marketing is where you deploy such. So try to review your deployment strategy and see if you are indeed giving those away at the right places. They should be given out in high traffic and high concentration areas wherein you can give those prints to a lot more people with a lot less effort.
5. Will they last long enough for the whole campaign?
– Finally, you should ask yourself if such would last long enough for the whole campaign. This means checking the material used and determining if it is of quality grade or not. Most copies should be printed in thicker and coated paper to make sure that they can deliver their message impressively even after being exposed to different elements for a long time. So check and see if you are indeed using the best materials for that long-term campaign.
Now you know how to optimize by simply just asking yourself five simple questions. Apply this to your flyer printing today!
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the developments in print flyers
and flyer printing
that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.
Article By: Kaye Z. Marks