The holiday season is not just the season to be jolly. It is also the season for holiday marketing wherein you could color brochures would come in handy.
If you are still clueless as to how to do your brochure printing properly this season, then you might want to understand and remember the tips below. I have listed down all the major tips that you should know when using such for marketing this holiday season. This should be your guiding foundation into succeeding with your holiday marketing campaign.
• Reinvent the holiday themes – One very big tip in holiday marketing is to try to reinvent those holiday themes. Do not use the traditional themes that have been used in the past. While they were probably great, most people have already seen those, and would easily get bored by them. Always try something new and of course try to reinvent certain traditional holiday themes to make them more modern, fresh and unusual. Trust me. This will get your marketing materials more visibility and exposure.
• Plan ingenious holiday distribution schemes
– The holidays are also the opportune time to whip up new and more ingenious holiday distribution schemes. People generally shop more and move more during this season, so you need to always have distribution schemes in place that exploits this increased market movement. You should try to post them near transportation hubs and stops, and of course have distribution nodes in areas with lots of concentrated traffic such as malls, community areas and sporting arenas. Diversify all your distribution schemes to help you be more successful with your marketing campaign.
• Use tougher ones for the weather
– Now, this holiday season is of course set in an extreme setting in terms of weather. Typically, custom brochures at this time experience more exposure to water, ice and mud. It is best to toughen up your outputs to make sure that they survive intact as they deliver the marketing message to readers. Try to use stronger and thicker paper materials, with additional protective coatings to make sure that those survive. Almost all printing companies can give you better and tougher materials for printing, just try to ask for what they have available. Take note of course that this will put in additional printing costs for you.
• Always add that touch of distinct originality
– Now, you must remember that your brochures will be competing against many other marketing materials like flyers and even posters this holiday season. To make sure that you maintain your competitiveness, it is best to always add that touch of distinct originality. Try to use very impressive and sparkling inks for printing, or maybe change the shape to something more entertaining. As long as there is that original touch, you can be more visible and more memorable to your holiday market. This in turn of course gives you more success in printing.
• Do not forget the special holiday message –
Of course, after printing all that holiday marketing messages. Do not forget to add that special holiday message. Every reader appreciates these kind words, whatever kind of promotional item they are printed on. They will respond better if you print these special sentiments. Always keep in mind to print your own personal and special holiday message for them.
Great! These are the holiday marketing tips that you should remember. Hopefully this will help you succeed more readily with your color brochures this holiday season.
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the developments in brochures
and brochure printing
that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.
Article By: Kaye Z. Marks