Perhaps you may be one of them or have heard from a close friend who has experience with Ft. Worth printers or DFW printers. Either way you would know about the most common things that customers complain about to their companies.
It could be that the printers really make mistakes or that the customers are simply being uncooperative and insufferable or it could simply be rather unfortunate circumstances and twists of fate. Whatever the reason, there will always be people complaining about one thing or another, and if you want to know about some of the most common things people complain about, read on.
1. Dirty prints - There are cases when dirt and smudges get past the quality control stage of the process and customers actually receive these less-than-perfect prints. Moreover, for sure, the more obsessive and finicky customers will not stand for this and always ask for a discount or for the company to repeat the entire process. Most of the time, however, these customers are simply being obtuse for the sake of it and for the sake of finding something wrong with everything commercial establishments do.
2. Late Deliveries - Another thing people will complain about, and for good reason, is when commercial printing companies fail to deliver the requested prints on the specified times and dates. In this case, the people are justified in being angry simply because time is an important asset and mess-ups like this are likely to cost businesses and companies more than they should be spending on commercially printed materials. Commercial printers are obligated to deliver on time, inform the customers beforehand of possible delays, or simply provide compensation when mistakes are made.
3. Cost - Speaking of cost, another thing uninformed and ignorant customers like to complain about are money-based concerns. Because many people do not understand the entire process, the effort, and all of the raw materials needed for the entire process of commercial printing, they underestimate the costs incurred and are likely to expect less expensive services. It is understandable to be cautious about one’s money, but complaining about an expense that is perfectly justifiable is simply inexcusable.
4. Miscommunication - This one could be the fault of either the customer’s side or the commercial printing company’s side. Often, though, it is the fault of both, because a failure in communication usually means that both sides have not been clear enough that all information is exchanged properly between them. When this happens, customers usually receive something other than what they expect and cause a big commotion about it.
5. Poor Customer Service - A company can be the most skilful and richest company, but customers will always find something to complain about regarding customer service. In fact, bad customer service can be a single factor, which can sink a company due to bad reputation among people. The simple moral of this entry is to make sure that your company’s customer service is the best; otherwise, expect to get a lot of heat.
Some printers have a lot of experience in handling all of these complaints, but it does not mean that the complaints get any fewer or less frequent. If anything, people are continuing to become more demanding and more irrational customers. Now that you know all of these then, stop being a complainer and learn how to compromise.
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the developments by Ft Worth printers
or DFW printers
that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.