Flyer printing must always become street smart. Since they are often deployed on the street, they must have specific characteristics that are primed for the best marketing results on the street environment.
Let me teach you how to do this exactly with your own printing project. Just follow all the guidelines listed down below and you can make all your color flyers more street smart and effective at marketing to its mass audience. 1. Use the right mobile configuration
– There are many sizes, and in many cases, you can even specify to print specific custom sizes for your custom flyers. However, if you want your print materials to be street smart, you will want to use the right mobile configuration. This means going for those smaller configurations rather than those larger ones. Anything that is smaller than an 8.5 by 11 inch should do nicely. I recommend a 4.25 by 5.5 inch configuration however since this is more mobile and easily scalable from large sizes. So try to reduce all to these sizes for the right mobile configuration. 2. Adopt the best highly visible color scheme
– Street such should also typically be highly visible through their color scheme. The streets are a very dynamic and exciting place and they need an advantage visually if they will have any hope of getting readers interested in them. You will want to adopt the best highly visible color scheme. I would recommend using very bright and hot colors to flag for attention. Yellow and orange are the first choice, followed by very bright neon colors. However, it is best to actually survey your deployment area and choose colors that are rare in those areas. The more different and energetic your color schemes are better. 3. Use easy to read large type fonts
– People in the streets do not have a lot of time to stop and read a novella. That is why easy-to-read large type fonts are typically used. Sans serif fonts are ideal for this since they are cleaner and more straightforward to read. Just try to choose something that looks appropriate for your main theme. 4. Insert eye-catching cover images to attract readers
– Another key factor is the cover image. It is important to always insert an eye-catching cover image to attract readers. There are tons of other things competing for a reader’s attention in the streets so you will need something particularly attention grabbing to get people to notice. Typically, it is best to use something very shocking, awe-inspiring or even provocative at times. 5. Choose highly resistant durable materials
– Finally, any street-smart type must have highly resistant and durable materials. Since those will most likely be exposed to different types of dirt, dust and moisture, it is important to toughen them up so that they can remain looking fresh for a longer time. So make sure you choose thicker and glossier paper materials for your flyer printing.
Now you know how to make your flyers more street smart. Just remember to integrate all these practices in your flyer printing and design.
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the developments in print flyers
and flyer printing
that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.